Night time, my time.

It seems silly to have a set time out of the day for yourself and it's not something I have ever done (besides devotionals , but that's not MY time  anyways!). With saying that, I've come to realize that after the boys are asleep I sort of do take my time! I generally make Hub's lunch for the next day and check my social media sites. I also find that I do research at night as well. Lately I've been looking at party themes for birthdays (because seriously my baby is almost one?!) and  have finally (I think) decided on one! My newest obsession is looking for Eco friendly toys.
I recently became part of Generation Good which is an extension of Seventh Generation and have gained so much from it already! There are so many chemicals that babies are introduced to even just from breast feeding (um, beyond sad!). I already use natural cleaning products on the house but want to go beyond that. He, referring to my little man Q, chews on everything  and toys are FULL of chemicals from being made and the paint that's on them, yuck! I've found Hape to have some super awesome toys that are mostly wooden but I love them and GreenToys has a great selection of recycled (but completely safe) toys.  So I guess when I get fixated on something it's not always bad!
I'm excited to bring good things in to my house!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toys, boys, and a happy house

Growing Up and Out of Clothes