Intro Post (three posts late) πŸ™„

 Alright, I'll do it! I'll introduce you to my crazy life!
Hi. I'm Jenny and I'm only slightly crazy.
Married, almost four years now (When did that happen??).
Three kids. Boy. Girl. Boy.
We live in the best place on earth (I made that up since I've really never lived anywhere else so don't get angry with me about it.) the PNW. Rain and mud and three warm days a year is how we do it here. Okay, this year we've had like ten warm days. But still.
I love Jesus.
I'm going to do this fun thing where I keep track of how long this post takes to actually get finished so today is the first day and it's the 13th of July (Aww, Happy 11 month birthday to our Huds!).
I don't even know what to tell you.
I stay home with the kids, we own a gym, my kids are really good at making messes, (here's where I had stopped and now is October 1st πŸ˜‚ #winning) and my favorite drink is decaf caramel macchiato with coconut milk and lite caramel. My other favorite drinks are water and tea and that's all I venture out to try.
Let's see, we are building a house, a big big house with lots and lots of rooms! Also, I just started my bachelors program at Concordia for Early Childhood Education and that's why I'm awake at 1am because everything is due at midnight so, yeah.
We are on the go too much and I'm trying to change that because who actually wants to be in the car for three hours at a time? Not me. Or my kids. -
Also, I used all my good sentence forming skills on writing APA style papers so sorry. I love my crazy little life, our babies are growing so fast I can't even handle it! The Bigs love to use words like Hopefully and Disgusting and Frustrated; the baby likes to climb in to trouble all the days.
I don't know what else to share with you and already know I'm just rambling nonsense off so this will be it! Awesome introduction, huh? 😏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night time, my time.

Toys, boys, and a happy house

Growing Up and Out of Clothes